Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Each carpet or upholstered item we clean or maintain is treated as an entity. We will start with the least aggressive methods, working to the most aggressive, if need be. We will always keep in mind the client’s wishes, the manufacturer’s recommendations and the environment; however, our first responsibility is to your carpet or upholstered furniture.
Braxon expertly cleans and beautifies your fine oriental and wool rugs. They need to be appreciated and looked after with tender loving care. If they are properly maintained, rugs will last a lifetime and longer, thus allowing them to be handed down for generations to come.
Upholstered furniture cleaning is a very specialized craft, with great emphasis on detail. Modern upholstery fabrics require special equipment, techniques and drying times. Therefore, a cleaning professional, who knows and respects these fabrications, is best suited to treat them.
They require specific and consistent cleaning procedures to bring them to their optimal appearance levels. Listed below are some of these procedures:
- The fabric is analyzed for the proper cleaning procedure.
- Loose dust and grit are removed with a special vacuum.
- Spots and smudges are analyzed and removed as a separate operation with special spotting agents.
- If need be, all cleaning procedures are followed by a steam rinse and pressure extraction.
- Woodwork is polished and skirts are cleaned, details many others miss or ignore!